Join us at Youth@SIEW
Against the backdrop of a fast evolving energy landscape, Youths play a critical role in shaping and ensuring a sustainable future for Singapore's energy sector.
Youth@SIEW is a platform to excite young leaders on the latest global energy developments and to understand how innovation can create a sustainable future for Singapore. Seize the opportunity today to share your thoughts and aspirations with more than 300 of your peers as well as senior policy and industry leaders in the energy sector!
- In Dialogue with Youth: Opportunity to engage senior government and industry leaders on Singapore’s energy future
- Sharing by Industry Captain: Find out more from Mr Samuel Tan, Chief Digital Officer of SP Group, about the exciting opportunities and technological developments in the Power sector
- Students’ Presentations: Learn from your peers about interesting projects and their first-hand experience with the Power companies
- Youth Energy Showcase: Tour the showcase to see projects by some innovative young minds which could change our lives
||Sharing Session by Industry Captain: “Grid Transformation through Decarbonisation, Decentralisation, Digitalisation”
Presented by Mr Samuel Tan (Chief Digital Officer, SP Group)
1. Sharing by Sembcorp-EMA Energy Challenge participant
2. Energy Scenarios Talk Show by NTU Renaissance Engineering team
||Morning Tea Break
|10.35 - 11.30
||In Dialogue with Youth
Panel: SMS Ms Sim Ann, Ms Liu Xiaowei (VP External Relations, Shell APAC), Mr Samuel Tan (Chief Digital Officer, SP Group)
Facilitated by Mr Winfred Oh (Geography Teacher, Catholic High School)
|Energy-Industry Scholarship Award Ceremony
|Networking Reception and Viewing of Youth Energy Showcase
|End of session
Register for Youth@SIEW
Please contact the Industry Development Department @ EMA_HumanCapital@ema.gov.sg or Wilfred (6376 7529) for more details.
Brought to you by:
SIEW Youth Partner