Roundtables are short but intensive sessions, fielded by a moderator, and designed to involve a small cohort of participants engaging in debate and progressing their priorities in extended discussion. They also make excellent venues for giving and receiving targeted feedback and for meeting like-minded industry peers in in-depth debate on case studies or materials. Join our 2011 roundtable to gain unique opportunities for learning and professional exchange. See highlights of the roundtables at SIEW 2011 and photos.
The following roundtables are confirmed:
- Singapore Electricity Roundtable - (23 October 2012)
- LNG in Asia: At the Crossroads - (25 October 2012)
- Energy Technology Perspectives - (25 October 2012)
- Natural Gas Uses in Transportation: Liquid? Gas? Electric? - (25 October 2012)
- Offshore Renewable Energy - (25 October 2012)