Downstream Asia is Asia's biggest conference and exhibition for the downstream refining and petrochemical industries. Held over 3 days, it consists of pre-conference seminars, conference and exhibition. Downstream Asia brings together all key players in the oil & gas and petrochemical refining industry under one roof.
Attend to discuss with your peers about the issues that matter most to you, including: Market trends, investment strategies, joint ventures, margin improvements, fuel regulations, transportation fuel, environmental concerns, and latest cracking technologies, catalysts developments and integration of petrochemical complexes. The full programme is now available.
- A high-quality programme presented to you by over 40+ speakers
- Find solutions to ongoing issues and business opportunities by networking with over 600 participants directly involved in downstream refining
- Realise the collective value of the event's co-location with Asia's largest gathering of energy professionals at Singapore International Energy Week, set to attract over 20,000 visitors
- Gain in-depth market knowledge with a conference programme covering both strategic and technical topics, including regional keynotes and case studies
- Save time and money by meeting all the key suppliers in just 2 days at Asia's largest downstream-focused exhibition
- Uncover the latest market developments, strategies and technologies at the complimentary seminars led by Axens and Lloyd's Register